Sunday, December 16, 2012

Vote for Knitthink for Peru!

Hello everyone! This is a project that I worked on at my school here in Milan and I was hoping you guys could take a moment of your time to vote for my group. I dont know if you remember from my post a couple of weeks ago but I worked on this project during a week long workshop with the students at the Politecnico di Milano.  During this week we worked with a company based in peru that creates work opportunities for women there. The company has posted all of the projects to their website and will produce and sell the garments for the group with the most "likes" on facebook.
"The City of Women" is my group (group number 9).  


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knithink-for-Per%C3%B9/482597941784464?sk=app_208195102528120

I'm sorry it's in italian but you only have to like the knitthink page first and then you will have the option to vote by clicking 'like' next to the groups.
Unfortunately you will not be able to vote if you do not have facebook.  


Grazie mille and Buon Natale!

No comments:

Post a Comment