Thursday, March 1, 2012

Off to London

The day after my family left I headed to London for 2 short days.  I bet this is no surprise to any of you, but I absolutely LOVED the city (minus the fact that it was the most expensive city i have ever been to!)  The street style in London was so fresh and creative.  I got such a good feeling walking around the city.  Because I was only in London for a short time, I decided to try and experience as much of the 'real' city as I could, rather than all of the touristy sights.  When I arrived i went to dinner with my good friends Katie and Ariana who are currently living in London and they gave me the scoop on all of the cool places to go.  While in London I wandered through the vintage shops at Brick Lane, went to the National Gallery and Tate Modern museums, and spent way to much time at the TOPSHOP flagship store!  I was sad to go having seen so little of London but I know that I will be back again (hopefully sooner rather than later!)  

Trafalgar Square

The lighting was so cool at night it looked fake.

My friend Yoshi and I at the famous square.

Double Decker Bus!!

The square again in the morning.

Sights along the Thames River

London Eye

Graffiti skate park.

Instillation piece at the Tate Modern Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment