Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Quirk Family in Italy!

I returned from Munich and Paris to find my Mom, Dad, and Lauren waiting for me outside my apartment! I was so lucky to have them here in Italy for a whole week!! We wandered around snow covered Milan for a couple of days and then headed south to Florence and Venice.  We had a great time filled with obscene amounts of churches, leather, and pizza!


Dad and Lauren inside the Duomo di Milano

Lauren, my mom and I in front of the Castello (Castle)

Beautiful picture of my mom and dad in front of the fountain and castle

Lauren taking beautiful photos to develop in the lab at school

Us in Parco Sempione
The beautiful Duomo in Florence

450 some stairs later...we had this amazing view from the top of the Duomo in Florence. I would say it was worth the hike!

PonteVecchio, Florence

You can't visit Florence without seeing the incredibly famous David

Our new best friend, the leather man!

Lauren outside the Gucci Museum

Off to Venice to see the canals and gondolas!

The epic Muslim and Catholic decorated Duomo of Venice

View from the top of the Bell Tower.. this one had a lift, thank god!

Lauren and I on a bridge in Venice

Back in Milan I got sick so Sydney took the gang to the Triennale Design Museum

Sydney and Lauren 'resting' on the furniture exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment